Order the ASPEN QUICKDRAW RAP Back Brace Today and Receive a FREE TENS Unit with your Order! (Details below)ONE OF OUR TOP SELLERS AND CUSTOMER FAVORITES FOR BACK PAIN RELIEF, THE QUICKDRAW RAP IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE BACK BRACES ON THE MARKET!This is NOT a typical back brace.
The ASPEN QUICKDRAW BACK BRACE is recognized as one of the most effective
available in the world today. Simply place the brace around your waste with the easy velcro strips, then pull the "drawstrings" to get the PERFECT fit. It is literally, that easy.
- Aspen QuickDraw RAP is one of the most effective back braces for pain relief for acute and chronic low back pain.
- Aspen Quick Draw RAP features a corsett + abdominal panel
- The Aspen Quick Draw RAP Comfortable and easy to put on
- Available in White and Black Colors
- The Aspen Quickdraw RAP can be worn under clothing as much as needed
The Aspen QuickDraw RAP Back Brace is a comfortable, extremely effective and easy to use device for those with chronic back pain. Sized according to male or female pant sizes, this back brace is a product that incorporates two draw strings that easily control and adjust compression around the lumbar region.
This Aspen QuickDraw RAP product has two drawstrings. Even patients with limited hand strength can use to get effective compression for immediate pain relief. The Aspen Quick Draw has a removable anterior panel that provides enhanced stability and pressure distribution for a wide range of patient needs and is perfect for individuals suffering with chronic low back pain requiring a higher degree of support than what a typical lumbar corset-style braces can provide.
The Aspen Quik Draw brace can be worn over or under clothing and is made of breathable, washable material.
The back brace is available in XS to XXL sizes, which can accommodate a range of waist circumferences from 21 to 57 inches. For bariatric-sized patients, an optional extension panel can be used to add up to 8" more waist circumference. The back brace can also accomodate an optional cold pack inside the posterior pocket to provide centralized cold directly on the spine - a great treatment adjunct.
QuickDraw Back Brace RAP Features:
- Removable rigid anterior panel -RAP- enhances abdominal compression and lumbar support during all activities.
- Patented quick draw mechanical pulley system tightening of the back brace simple with two easy handle drawstrings.
- Made of breathable material
- Can be worn under or over clothes
- Hand washable; air dry recommended
- The Quick Draw back brace can accomodate an option cold pack in the rear of the back brace
- Regular Anterior Panel or Large Anterior Panel comes standard with this order - get the regular if you are 5"10" or shorter and the large if you are 5'11" and taller.
What Customers Say:
"Incredible Pain Relief"
- Lumbar Spinal Laminectomy
- Lumbar Disectomy
- Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation and Disc Degeneration
"My dad will never fully get over his back pain. We have tried EVERYTHING. He lives in chronic pain. I will say this - the ASPEN Back Brace has made his life so much better. Whether sitting around or walking around, the brace makes him feel so much more support. It has decreased his pain more than any medication ever has. Thank you for making this product available to us."
"I am so much more comfortable when walking and sitting"
"This wrap so sturdy - it is exactly what I needed"
"The Quick Draw Rap is the best back brace ever!"
"It is so easy for me to put on. I am 80 years old and love your brace. The drawstrings make it so easy for me to tighten.
"Best money I ever spent!"
"Love the drawstrings. So easy to use."
"My dad absolutely loves my gift. His friends purchase one too. Thank you."
Order the Aspen Back Brace and we will included a FREE Portable TENS Unit Today. A TENS Unit will provide you with incredible pain relief. Many people claim that after wearing a unit for as little as 30 seconds, their back pain greatly subsides.
A TENS Unit is used to treat chronic and acute pain in all areas of the body. TENS Units are commonly applied by physical therapists. Simply place the electrodes in the body area in pain, turn on the unit, and experience immediate, incredible pain relief
The LG TENS Unit features a wide array of output combinations to help the user get the settings "just right". It also features three modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), and M(Modulation). The pulse rate, pulse width, and amplitude are adjustable to lessen acute pains due to an accident or chronic conditions such as arthritis or other joint and muscle conditions. Those who prefer an alternative to invasive medical procedures or high cost drugs, this may be part of the solution for you.
- Fully adjustable
- Easy to Use
- Sturdy construction with an attractive appearance
- Protective cover to guard against accidental setting changes
- Zero Start Feature (Shock Prevention)
The LG TENS Unit Pain Relief System includes:
- Amplitude Adjustable, 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse rate Adjustable, 2 ~ 150 Hz
- Pulse width Adjustable, 30 ~ 260 us
- Mode B : Burst mode
- Mode N : Normal(constant) mode
- Mode M : Modulation mode B : Burst mode
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Biphasic Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30, continuous
- Power supply: 9V Battery
- Size: 105(H) x 70(W) x 24(T) mm
- Weight: 127g (battery included)
- LGMedSupply Portable TENS Unit
- Hard Carrying Case
- 4 2 x 2 Inch Square Electrode Pads
- 3 Effective Treatment Programs
- 9 Volt Battery
- Lead Wires
- Instruction Manual
- Optional: Conductive Electrode Prep Spray (prolongs electrode life), Recharger and Rechargeable 9 Volt Battery, and Extra Electrode Pads.
you may wish to order with the unit include:
- Electrode Preparation Spray which prolongs the life of the electrodes (pays for itself) by hydrating the electrode pad as well as removing body oil which erodes the electrode pads.
- Battery and Recharger which is an excellent option which is a 9 volt battery and charger which will allow you to get the most our of your TENS Unit and save you money in the long run. You will not have to buy more 9 Volt batteries that can get expensive.
- Extra Electrode Pads The unit comes with 4 Electrode Pads that last 20-30 times. At some point you will need additional electrodes so be sure to purchase some extras today!
Pain is a warning system and the body ís method of telling us that
something is wrong. Pain is important; without it abnormal conditions
may go undetected, causing damage or injury to vital parts of our
Even though pain is a necessary warning signal of trauma or
malfunction in the body, nature may have gone too far in its design.
Aside from its value in diagnosis, long-lasting persistent pain serves
no useful purpose. Pain does not begin until coded message travels
to the brain where it is decoded, analyzed, and then reacted to. The
pain message travels from the injured area along the small nerves
leading to the spinal cord. Here the message is switched to different
nerves that travel up the spinal cord to the brain. The pain message
is then interpreted, referred back and the pain is felt.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drugfree method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.TENS Units are used to control chronic and acute pain including Rheumatoid and Osteo-arthritis, Back pain, Menstrual Pain, Labour Pain, Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Shingles, Headache and Migraine, Cancer Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Phantom Limb Pain, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Aching Joints, Post Operative Pain, Muscular Pain, Whiplash and Neck Injury and many other painful conditions.
It is simple and easy to use. Four Electrode Pads are placed near or around the areas in pain. Because it is Dual Channel, you can use 2 or all 4 Electrode Pads at the same time. You control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity and in just 20 minutes per day you will experience dramatic pain relief!
When using a TENS Unit it is important that you:
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation (which depends on the location and type of pain)
- Follow instruction manual
Low Frequency: The lower frequencies, 2-5 Hz, are believed to cause the body to react. The reaction creates natural painkillers, or endorphins. The endorphins block the pain naturally and while popular, this isn't the usual method of using TENS.
High Frequency: For more intense pain, higher frequencies, 90-130 Hz, work to actually interrupt those pain signals being sent to the brain. This is the most common use for the machine and while you start slow, it's not uncommon to need to up the frequency to find the best block.