Pain is our body's method of telling us that something is wrong. Pain is important. Without pain, abnormal conditions may go undetected, causing damage or injury to vital parts of our bodies. Aside from its value in diagnosis, long-lasting persistent pain serves no useful purpose.People use TENS to relieve pain for many different types of illnesses and conditions. They use often to treat acute and long lasting chronic pain, muscle, joint, or bone problems that occur with illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, or for conditions such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis. People have also used TENS to treat labor pain and cancer pain.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) is a treatment that has been used for many years. A TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this comfortable stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain sensation that is felt.
Electricity from the electrodes stimulates the nerves in an affected area and sends signals to the brain that block or override normal pain signals. Electrical stimulation of the nerves may also help the body to produce natural painkillers called endorphins, which may block the perception of pain.
In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.
The LG-SMART TENS Unit is an FDA Approved, highly effective, powerful, and simple to use TENS Unit.
By simply choosing the body part you are treating, the LG-SMART TENS Unit will automatically adjust to the best program
. You will be able to adjust the intensity level based on your comfort level Whether you are an experienced TENS user or a novice, the LG-SMART TENS Machine will have you achieving pain relief therapy literally in minutes! The LG-SMART has the highest clinical intensity (100mA) of all portable TENS Units on the market.
The LG-SMART TENS Unit comes with everything needed for use including: AC Adapter, Batteries, Electrodes, Lead Wires, Quick Start Guide and Manual.The LG-SMART Digital TENS Includes:
- FDA Approved LG SMART Digital TENS Unit
- 10 Preset Body Area Programs
- 105mA Clinical Intensity
- Electrode Leads Wires
- 40mm x 40mm Square Pad Adhesive PREMIUM Electrodes
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter
- Built in Timer
- QUICK START GUIDE and Manual
- Carrying case
- 3 Year Warranty
Pre-set Body Area Programs include:
- Mid Back
- Low Back
"SMART" TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK!
I just received my Smart Tens unit in the mail.....I'm already using it and it's relieving my muscle spasms in my back, and the trochontric bursitis in my hip! I can walk again pain free....right now, TODAY!!! Can't thank you enough for such a fantastic SMART machine!!! I will definitely tell all of my friends about this magic miracle!!! Thanks so much!!!! Sue A.
- Channels: Dual: Isolated Between Channels
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61 AC Adapter output:v9.0Vdc, 800mA (optional)
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 40°C (41°FH to 104°FH)with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Storage conditions: -10°C to 50°C (14°FH to 122°FH)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.55×0.9 inches(L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs(With battery)
- Tolerance: There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer 15,30,60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform - Mono-phase Square Pulse Wave
- Pulse Rate Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Adjustable 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm, Load each channel 1mA/Step
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
How EASY is it to use the LG-SMART?
Select the treatment time:
There are 4 choices available for the treatment time-15 min, 30min, 60min and continuous. The treatment time can be selected by press [ T ] button.
Select the therapeutic program:
LG SMART TENS Unit has 10 pre-set programs. The program can be selected by pressing the [S] button. The therapeutic part program indicator will flash after you selected. Apply electrodes to the exact site.
Press the intensity control button and control the intensity output. Slowly press the intensity button control until you reach the most comfortable and effective setting. Repeat for the other channel, if both channels are to be used.
Safety Lock Feature:
The Safety Lock Feature automatically activates if there is no operation in the panel for 30 seconds by locking out the ability to press the buttons. This is a safety feature to prevent accidental changes to your settings and to prevent accidental increases to the intensity levels. You can press either one of the buttons to unlock the device.