Mini Wireless TENS/EMS unit
This is a low profile, full strength, TENS & EMS combo unit. This Very popular with professionals and individuals that do not want the bulk and wires of a typical TENS device. This mini TENS/EMS combo unit adheres directly onto your body with it's butterfly snap electrode. Offers the user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 5 modes of EMS.
Effective in helping to manage particular pain problem.
Use to assist treatment of headache, toothache, back pain, tennis elbow, sports strains and muscles injuries. Relieving soreness in the applied area. Helps to strengthen and tone muscles.
This unit is made to be used with the BUTTERFLY Electrodes.
Features of the HT329L1 Wireless Combination EMS/TENS
Technologically advanced-works with or without wires
LCD Screen displays; Mode, Intensity & Treatment Time
Uses 1 three volt CR2025 Calculator Battery-included
Powerful output of 0~90mA peak to peak into 500 Ohm load
Density-change of 15 steps pulse amplitude
Wave Form-Dual Phase Square
Programs 1-5 are TENS programs with 7 cycles-30 seconds each cycle
Programs 6-10 are EMS programs with 7 cycles. Cycle time is 1 minute with 2 or 4 seconds contraction time and 2 or 4 seconds relax time. Auto timer preset for 30 minutes & counts down for billable cycle times.
FDA cleared & 510K registeredDetailed Description
- Size:53mm x 30mm x 10mm
- Channel: Single channel output
- Power supply: 3V CR2025 battery 1pcs
- Output:0 ~ 90 mA P to P into 500 ohm load
- Intensity:Change of 16 steps pulses amplitude
- Timer:30 minutes backward to auto turn off
- Wave form:Dual phase square wave
- Display:LCD display with timer/mode/intensity
PartA P1~P5 are 5 TENS program
Part B P6~P0 are 5 EMS program
Rate: 2 Hz~86 Hz
Contraction(on time) 2 sec. or 4 sec.
Relaxation (off time) 2 sec. or 4 sec.
"TENS" is the acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. A "TENS unit" is a pocket size, portable, battery-operated device that sends electrical impulses to certain parts of the body to block pain signals.
The electrical currents produced are mild, but can prevent pain messages from being transmitted to the brain and raise the level of endorphins (natural pain killers produced by the brain).
TENS units are often used by physical therapists. Our Reusable Electrodes are attached to the surface of the skin over or near the area where you are experiencing pain. These units are simple and easy to use. It is important that you:
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation (which depends on the location and type of pain)
- Follow instruction manual