This is a low profile, full strength, TENS & Muscle Stimulator Combo Unit. This very popular with people who want to wear the unit but do not want the weight or wires of a typical TENS or Muscle Stimulator Device.
This Mini TENS/EMS combo unit adheres directly onto your body with it's Butterfly Snap Electrode. Offers the user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 5 modes of Muscle Stimulation
This unit is made to be used with BUTTERFLY Electrodes. Perfect for home and portable use as it can be worn directly under your clothes. No one will even know you are wearing a unit.Features of the Wireless Combination TENS/Muscle Stimulator:
- Size: JUST 53mm x 30mm x 10mm
- Technologically advanced - works with or without wires
- LCD Screen Displays: Mode, Intensity & Treatment Time
- Comes with 3 Volt (calculator Battery)
- Powerful output of 0~90mA peak to peak into 500 Ohm load
- Change of 15 steps pulse amplitude
- Programs 1-5 are TENS programs with 7 cycles-30 seconds each cycle
- Programs 6-10 are Muscle Stimulator programs with 7 cycles. Cycle time is 1 minute with 2 or 4 seconds contraction time and 2 or 4 seconds relax time. Auto timer preset for 30 minutes & counts down for billable cycle times.
- FDA cleared & 510K registered
- Channel: Single Channel Output
- 3 Volt Battery INCLUDED
- Output:0 ~ 90 mA P to P into 500 ohm load
- Intensity: Change of 16 steps pulses amplitude
- Timer: 30 minutes backward to auto turn off
- Wave form: Dual phase square wave
- LCD display with timer/mode/intensity
"TENS" is the acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. A "TENS unit" is a pocket size, portable, battery-operated device that sends electrical impulses to certain parts of the body to block pain signals.
The electrical currents produced are mild, but can prevent pain messages from being transmitted to the brain and raise the level of endorphins (natural pain killers produced by the brain).
TENS units are often used by physical therapists. Our Reusable Electrodes are attached to the surface of the skin over or near the area where you are experiencing pain. These units are simple and easy to use. It is important that you:
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain
- Change the batteries when needed
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation (which depends on the location and type of pain)
- Follow instruction manual