OUR "LG Quick Relief" Mini TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator is small and simple. This is a low profile, full strength, TENS & Muscle Stimulator Combo Unit. This unit is popular with people who want to wear a unit but do not want the weight or wires.
You can wear the unit anywhere, anytime, and everywhere you go. No one will even know you are wearing the unit.
Simply place the unit on the body area you wish to treat, relax, and the tiny electrical impulses will help your body relax with both pain relief and muscle rehabilitation.
Our Quick Relief FDA Approved TENS and Muscle Stimulator Combo Unit adheres directly onto your body with it's Electrode Pad. You have a choice of programs and intensity. There are 5 Modes of TENS Pain Relief and 5 Modes of Muscle Stimulation
.Features of TENS & Muscle Stimulator Quick Relief System:
- Small Size: Only 53mm x 30mm x 10mm
- Technologically advanced - works with or without wires
- LCD Screen Displays: Mode, Intensity & Treatment Time
- Comes with 3 Volt (calculator Battery)
- Very Powerful output of 0~90mA peak to peak into 500 Ohm load
- Change of 15 steps pulse amplitude
- Programs 1-5 are TENS programs with 7 cycles-30 seconds each cycle
- Programs 6-10 are Muscle Stimulator programs with 7 cycles. Cycle time is 1 minute with 2 or 4 seconds contraction time and 2 or 4 seconds relax time. Auto timer preset for 30 minutes & counts down for billable cycle times.
- FDA Approved
- Channel: Single Channel Output
- 3 Volt Battery INCLUDED
- Output:0 ~ 90 mA P to P into 500 ohm load
- Intensity: Change of 16 steps pulses amplitude
- Timer: 30 minutes backward to auto turn off
- Wave form: Dual phase square wave
- LCD display with timer/mode/intensity
"TENS" is the acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. A "TENS unit" is a pocket size, portable, battery-operated device that sends electrical impulses to certain parts of the body to block pain signals.
The electrical currents produced are mild, but can prevent pain messages from being transmitted to the brain and raise the level of endorphins (natural pain killers produced by the brain).
TENS units are often used by physical therapists. Our reusable electrodes are attached to the surface of the skin over or near the area where you are experiencing pain. These units are simple and easy to use. It is important that you:
- Place Electrodes on or around where you are experiencing pain or wish to rehab muscle
- Vary the controls and settings (both the frequency and voltage)
- Set the proper duration and intensity of the stimulation (which depends on the location and type of pain)
- Follow simple instruction manual