ORDER THE LG-PROELITE TODAY AND RECEIVE an EXTRA 10% OFF AT CHECKOUT. TYPE IN COUPON CODE - TENS - AT CHECKOUT!Why choose on treatment when you can have them all?Relieve Pain, Rehabilitate, and Heal
with the LG-PROELITE System. This LG-PROELITE System combines the Clinical Version of Ultrasound Sound Wave Therapy and our #1 TENS and Electronic Muscle Stimulation Unit in one Complete Kit.
It includes all the tools you will need for all your physical therapy needs.
This Combination Therapy Treatment provides both clinical sound waves and electrical stimulation to provide you with the most effective results for all of your conditions.
The LG-PROELITE comes with our #1 SELLING LG-TEC ELITE TENS and Muscle Stimulator Combo and our "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Quick Description: Maximize Pain Reductions and Reduce Rehabilitation Time with our LG-TEC ELITE TENS/Muscle Stimulator Dual Combo.
The LG-TEC ELITE is our number one manufactured TENS and Muscle Stimulator. The intensity is as high as the CLINICAL UNITS that are used in the office. Unlike most units on the market, the LG-TEC ELITE works with both an AC Adapter (included) and Batteries.
Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, and Patients use the LG-TEC ELITE TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator for fast and effective pain reductions and muscle rehabilitation. The LG-TEC ELITE is a UNIQUE PORTABLE UNIT as you may use it with a battery or an AC Adapter.
The LG-TEC ELITE is a TENS Unit for Pain, and Muscle Stimulator for Muscle Therapy and Rehabilitation.
Benefits of a TENS Unit include the relief or acute and chronic pain
. Benefits of the Muscle Stimulation include muscle toning, muscle atrophy and re-education of muscle
. The LG-TEC ELITE TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator provides you with two "synergistic" modalities to treat pain and muscle
in ONE powerful, effective COMBO device!!
The LG-TEC ELITE Dual Combo delivers CLINICAL STRENGTH TREATMENT - UP to 105 mA (Milliamps) of Intensity.
That is the HIGHEST INTENSITY level available out of ALL our units.
You can control the intensity, pulse width, and pulse rate to the find the most appropriate and comfortable setting. The instruction manual and easy to use Digital LCD screen makes it easy for the "novice" to use.
Thousands of our customers have seen how the LG-TEC ELITE can help live a much higher quality lifestyle in terms of PAIN RELIEF and MUSCLE REHABILITATION. Simply stated, the LG-TEC ELITE has helped thousands of patients reduce their pain and recovery times for a wide variety of symptoms.The LG-TEC ELITE comes with a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY and a Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee! Take advantage of our TOP SELLING UNIT to achieve maximum pain reductions and muscle rehabilitation today.
The LG-TEC ELITE Combo Unit includes:
- LG-TEC ELITE Dual Combo Manufactured by LGMedSupply
- Hard Sleek Carrying Case
- Easy to Use, Large Digital LCD Screen
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- 9 Volt Battery
- AC Adapter Included
- 45 Inch Lead Wires for Maximum Body Area Coverage
- Sturdy Metal Belt Clip for Easy Portability
- Built in Timer to Ensure Treatment Compliance
- Simple, Easy to Use Instruction Manual
- 5 Year Warranty, Satisfaction Guarantee
- Highest Intensity Unit that we offer (105mA)
- Optional Items: Conductive Electrode Prep Spray (prolongs electrode life), Recharger and Rechargable Battery, Extra Electrode Pads, Lead Wires
The Optional Items you may wish to purchase are:
1. Extra Electrode Pads LGMedSupply manufactures high quality, PREMIUM ELECTRODE PADS. The LG-TEC ELITE comes with 4 Electrode Pads that last approximately 20 times. We also recommend purchasing some additional electrodes with your order. At some point you will need to replace your electrodes. Take advantage of Free Shipping to get a couple extra packs of our Premium Electrode Pads that we offer with your unit.
2. Rechargable Battery and Charger This is an excellent option that includes a 9 volt rechargable battery and charger which will allow you to get the most use out of your unit without the expense and/or inconvenience of purchasing additional batteries in the future. The rechargable battery lasts for about 24 hours of treatment.
3. Electrode Prep Spray which prolongs the life of the electrodes (pays for itself) by hydrating the electrode pad as well as removing body oil which can erode the electrode pads. It is not necessary, but it does make your electrodes last longer.
4. Lead Wires should be replaced just one or two times per year - and in the event that you break one. You may wish to consider ordering an additional pair of lead wires with your unit.
Features and Benefits:
About TENS and EMS Muscle Stimulation:
1. TENS Unit (T.E.N.S):
- All the benefits of the Original LG-TEC with Sleek New Design, AC Adapter, and Higher Treatment Intensity Levels
- Easy to Use Large Digital LCD Screen
- Easy One Touch Digital Display
- 105mA Intensity Level (Highest Intensity unit
- Belt Clip Included for Portability
- 4 Re-usable Electrodes and Lead Wires Included
- 4 Modes of TENS Treatments
- 3 Modes of Muscle Stimulation Treatments
- Hard Carrying Case
- Complete Instruction Manual with Pictures and Step by Step Instructions
- Instructional Video on our Website
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.
TENS Units are used to control Chronic and Acute pain including Rheumatoid and Osteo-arthritis, Back pain, Menstrual Pain, Labour Pain, Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Shingles, Headache and Migraine, Cancer Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Phantom Limb Pain, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Aching Joints, Post Operative Pain, Muscular Pain, Whiplash and Neck Injury and many other painful conditions.
TENS Units are Simple and Easy to Use. Four Electrode Pads are placed near or around the areas in pain. Because it is Dual Channel, you can use 2 or All 4 Electrode Pads at the same time. You control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity and in just 20 minutes per day you will experience DRAMATIC pain relief!
Low Frequency: The lower frequencies, 2-5 Hz, are believed to cause the body to react. The reaction creates natural painkillers, or endorphins. The endorphins block the pain naturally and while popular, this isn't the usual method of using TENS.
High Frequency: For more intense pain, higher frequencies, 90-130 Hz, work to actually interrupt those pain signals being sent to the brain. This is the most common use for the machine and while you start slow, it's not uncommon to need to up the frequency to find the best block.
2. Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS):
Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) Stimulate, Re-educate, Massage, and Build Muscle. Electronic Muscle Stimulation is basically done by stimulating some areas of the body. For this purpose, an electronic stimulation device is used - electrode pads are placed directly on the body
area(s) that need to be stimulated. By dialing the voltage, you can pick different pressure on the muscles, that create various medical and cosmetic effects.
The low voltage is usually done on smaller, involuntary muscle groups, which cannot be stimulated in other ways. The low voltage also stimulates the brain, which starts sending impulses through the involuntary muscles, thus stimulating them as well.
Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) are used for both medical treatment and cosmetic purposes (conditioning and toning). Medical conditions treated by Muscle Stimulation include: Muscle Spasms, Long-term Disuse after Fracture or Prolonged Bed Rest, Strengthening for Joint or Muscle Injury, Immobilized Limbs, Atrophy Prevention, Bell's Palsy, Stress Incontinence, Muscle Weakness, Improving Muscle Tone, Muscle Spasticity following a Stroke, and Personal Fitness Training.
3. Ultrasound Units:
Ultrasound Units help with overall blood flow circulation. It will also help loosen up tissues to allow them to respond better to stretch or any other manual techniques that the therapist will be using such as to loosen up tight joints or tight muscles. It also helps prepare the body part for just general activity before an exercise program. Ultrasound can also be helpful in acute injuries for non-thermal effects, meaning no heat is generated, but it can help increase blood flow so that way inflammation or swelling can be reduced.
LG-TEC Elite Specifications:
| Wave Form
|| Biphase square pulse**
||Adjustable, from 0.5-150Hz
||0 to 50 V (Load : 1000 ohm)
||Adjustable, 0-105 mA
||4 TENS: Burst, Constant, Modulation, Modulation1. 3 EMS: Synchronous, Asynchronous, Delay
||Adjustable, 1 to 60 minutes or constant. Adjustable in 1 minute each step from 1 to 60 minutes.
| Safety Feature: Amplitude cap or Button Lock
||Key Lock on Screen Automatically
|9 Volt Battery
||45 Inch Lead Wires Included
|Color Instruction Manual
||(1) Foil bag 1.5" x 1.5" Electrodes (4/bag)
Imagine being able to bring your therapists office to the home! Now you can get the same great Ultrasound Therapy with the LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit.
"THE LG "PRO SERIES" ULTRASOUND IS STRONGER AND MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANY OF OUR PORTABLE UNITS"
The NEW LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit
is a strong professional, clinical grade ultrasound.
It comes with a Portable Carrying Case, Ultrasonic Gel and an AC adapter. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit generates DEEP ultrasonic sound waves within the body tissues for the treatment of medical conditions. The probe is larger that most home units, enabling you to cover larger treatment area more quickly and effectively. The "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Machine is for people that are looking for more of a CLINICAL GRADE solution for the home. Many Therapists also like to have a cost effective EXTRA Ultrasound Unit for the Office. Many professional athletes
use Ultrasound Therapy to SPEED UP THE HEALING PROCESS.
The "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is very powerful and progresses the healing process. It can be used PRE and POST Operative. The "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound increases the blood circulation, breaks up scar tissue, and prevents scar tissue from forming. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit greatly reduces both PAIN and INFLAMMATION. It is very strong and effective with a Temporal Maximum Effective Intensity of 2.4W/cm - just like many clinical units on the market today.
The LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound has 3 Modes - Low, Medium, and High. The "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound also has a built in timer to prevent over usage. It also has a feature which prevents overuse. It is VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE.
The LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit makes a great extra unit to have in the office and a stronger Ultrasound Unit for the home.
Ultrasound Therapy is used for some of the following medical conditions -
- Home Ultrasound for Many Types of PAIN
- Home Ultrasound for Any Injury (pre and post operative)
- Home Ultrasound for Tendonitis
- Home Ultrasound for Bursitus
- Home Ultrasound for Sciatica
- Home Ultrasound for Tennis Elbow
- Home Ultrasound forTissue Swelling
- Home Ultrasound for Inflammation of Muscle and Joints
- Home Ultrasound Arthritis
- Home Ultrasound Scarring
Ultrasound Units can be used with many of our other devices, such as TENS Units, Muscle Stimulators, Interferential Units, Microcurrent Units, Galvanic Units, Russian Muscle Stimulators, Deep Penetrationg Light and Heat Therapy. The LG-PRO2000 is approved by the FDA as "safe and effective".
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The LG-PROULTRA Therapeutic Ultrasound device generates pulsed high frequency sound waves (1MHz) that are transferred to specific areas with a sound-headed probe. The Pulsed Sound Waves travel deep into the tissue generating vasodilation, which helps increase the blood flow to the treated area. Most patients will feel nothing at all DURING treatment, while some may feel a very slight warmth.
SIMPLE, EASY, and SAFE TO USE:
1. Apply a little ultrasound transmission gel (included) to the treatment area. The gel acts as a coupling substance and ensures effectiveness. Make sure to move the Ultrasound Probe in SLOW CIRCULAR MOTIONS.
2. Put the power switch to the ON position to turn on the unit. The power indicator light and the "L" indicator will light up, indicating that it is on standby mode.
3. Press the "MODE" button to select the Treatment Intensity. There are 3 levels - LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. Each level has a light indicator.
4. The device offers 3 treatment times - 5, 10, or 15 minutes - each time corresponds to a light indicator. Simply press the "TIME" button to adjust the treatment time.
5. The device has a load detect system for safety. When you put the treatment "probe" on your body, the device will begin to send ultrasound energy. It will stop automatically when contact is poor.
6. The device has a temperature protection function. When the unit exceeds a certain temperature, it will cease to function, preventing you from harming or burning the tissue.
7. Remember to put switch to the OFF position when you are finished using.
- Power - Switch Adapter - INPUT AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Frequency 1 MHz
- Beam Type - Collimated
- Modulation Wave Shape: 100Hz +/- 10%
- Wave Form Pulsed
- Temporal Maximum Power 9.6W +/- 20%
- Temporal Maximum Effective Intensity 2.4W/cm +/- 20%
- RBN Max 5.0
- Timer - 5 min, 10 min, 15 min
- Size of Main Unit 202mm(L) x 49mm(W) x 70mm(H)
- Output Intensity with Duty Factor: 30%, 40%, 50%
- Material of Applicator - Aluminum
The LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit comes with a 3 Year Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee. It comes with everything including Carrying Case, Ultrasonic Head, Ultrasonic Gel, AC Adapter, and Instruction Manual.
Order the LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit and and RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING Today !