The LG-TEC is one of our Top Selling Units. It is a COMBO TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator. Whether you are treating PAIN or looking for Muscle Recovery, the LG-TEC is perfect for you. The LG-TEC comes with a 3 Year Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee. Enjoy one of the TOP LG Products at a great price!
The LG-TEC provides you with the dual benefits of BOTH a TENS Unit for Acute and Chronic Pain and a MUSCLE STIMULATOR for Muscle Pain, Muscle Toning, Re-dducation, Massage, and Rehabilitation.
This proven, small and powerful unit can be used at home or away as it is both portable and light weight
. This "pocket sized" combination unit sends tiny electrical impulses that override the pain signal to the brain. Expect rapid and immediate pain relief.. The LG-TEC by LGMedSupply has all the power of a clinical unit, yet it can be worn (or even hidden) under clothing all day long if needed. You will control your pain by simply adjusting the pulse width, pulse rate, and INTENSITY - customizing the best and most comfortable pain relief settings for you.
The LG-TEC Dual Combo has 4 Electrodes to be placed on or around the area of treatment. The LG-TEC Dual Combo has a strong and powerful 100mA intensity level - just as strong as in the medical clinics. You can get the same effective treatment you get at the office in the privacy of your own home - without the time and hassle of appointments.
The LG-TEC Dual Combo includes a single 9 Volt Battery. You will receive over 24 hours of treatment with 1 single battery. The LG-TEC Dual Combo is very small, light weight (120 grams), and portable. Use the Belt Clip to carry the unit with you wherever you go.
The LG-TEC Dual Combo is FDA approved as safe and effective. The overall effectiveness of the LG-TEC Dual Combo is been clearly demonstrated - with over 100,000 units being used in offices, clinics, and homes worldwide.
The LG-TEC Dual Combo Kit includes everything needed for immediate use including carrying case, batteries, leadwires, and electrodes.
The LG-TEC TENS/Muscle Stimulator Combo Unit includes:
- The Professional LG-TEC Combination TENS / Muscle Stimulator Unit
- Hard Protective Carrying Case
- 4 Reusable Pre-Gelled Electrode Pads
- 9 Volt Battery is Included
- 40 Inch Lead Wires for Maximum Coverage
- Safety Covers to Protect Settings
- Sturdy Metal Belt Clip
- Timer Built in for Treatment Compliance
- Easy to Use Complete Instruction Manual
- 5 Modes of TENS, 3 Modes of EMS, 8 Total Modes
- 3 Year Warranty
- Optional Items: Conductive Electrode Prep Spray (prolongs electrode life), Recharger and Rechargable Battery, Extra Electrode Pads, Lead Wires
The Optional Items
you may wish to purchase are:1. Extra Electrode Pads
LGMedSupply manufactures high quality, premium electrodes. The LG-TEC comes with 4 Electrode Pads that last approximately 20 times. We also recommend purchasing some additional electrodes with your order. At some point you will need to replace your electrodes, and it is good to get a couple extra packs of our Premium Electrode Pads that we offer with your unit.
2. Rechargable Battery and Charger
This is an excellent option that includes a 9 volt rechargable battery and charger which will allow you to get the most use out of your unit without the expense and/or inconvenience of purchasing additional batteries in the future. The rechargable battery lasts for about 24 hours of treatment.
3. Electrode Prep Spray
which prolongs the life of the electrodes (pays for itself) by hydrating the electrode pad as well as removing body oil which can erode the electrode pads. It is not necessary, but it does make your electrodes last longer.
4. Lead Wires
should be replaced just one or two times per year - and in the event that you break one. You may wish to consider ordering an additional pair of lead wires with your unit.
Check out our Additional Pain Relief units, such as the Portable Home Ultrasound Unit. Ultrasound Units help speed the healing process by reducing inflammation and swelling. The LG Ultrasound Unit and LG-TEC TENS Unit/Muscle Stimulator make for excellent combination therapy. Many of our customers like to utilize both.About TENS and EMS Muscle Stimulation:1. TENS Unit (T.E.N.S):
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. TENS Units use tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. In most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer). In others, pain is modified while stimulation actually occurs.
TENS Units are used to control Chronic and Acute pain including Rheumatoid and Osteo-arthritis, Back pain, Menstrual Pain, Labour Pain, Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Shingles, Headache and Migraine, Cancer Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Phantom Limb Pain, Sports Injuries, Sciatica, Aching Joints, Post Operative Pain, Muscular Pain, Whiplash and Neck Injury and many other painful conditions.
TENS Units are Simple and Easy to Use. Four Electrode Pads are placed near or around the areas in pain. Because it is Dual Channel, you can use 2 or All 4 Electrode Pads at the same time. You control the pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity and in just 20 minutes per day you will experience DRAMATIC pain relief!Low Frequency: The lower frequencies, 2-5 Hz, are believed to cause the body to react. The reaction creates natural painkillers, or endorphins. The endorphins block the pain naturally and while popular, this isn't the usual method of using TENS.
High Frequency: For more intense pain, higher frequencies, 90-130 Hz, work to actually interrupt those pain signals being sent to the brain. This is the most common use for the machine and while you start slow, it's not uncommon to need to up the frequency to find the best block.
2. Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS):
Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) Stimulate, Re-educate, Massage, and Build Muscle. Electronic Muscle Stimulation is basically acheived by stimulating muscles of the body. Electrode pads are placed directly on the body
area(s) that need to be stimulated.
Electronic Muscle Stimulators (EMS) are used for both medical treatment and cosmetic purposes (conditioning and toning). Medical conditions treated by muscle stimulation include: Muscle Spasms, Long-term Disuse after Fracture or Prolonged Bed Rest, Strengthening for Joint or Muscle Injury, Immobilized Limbs, Atrophy Prevention, Bell's Palsy, Stress Incontinence, Muscle Weakness, Improving Muscle Tone, Muscle Spasticity following a Stroke, and even recovery from Fitness Training.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10uS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 2~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- 3 EMS Modes: Constant ,Synchronous, Alternate
- Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit.
- Synchronous: Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. Therefore, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time in this mode. ON TIME ³ Ramp up + Ramp down
- Alternate: The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed. In this mode, the setting of ON Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time. The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time. ON TIME ³ Ramp up + Ramp down OFF TIME ³ ON.
- 5 Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Burst Mode: Burst rate: Adjustable, 0-5 – 5Hz; Pulse width adjustable, 50~310uS; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode: The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle pattern. The pulse width is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second, then the pulse rate is decreased by 50% from its original setting in 0.5 second. Total cycle time is 1 second. In this mode, pulse rate(2-150Hz) and pulse width(50-300µS) are fully adjustable.
- The SD1(Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 40% while the pulse width is increased by 40% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 40% while the pulse width is decreased by 40%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(from 2~150Hz) and pulse width (from 50~300µS) are fully adjustable.
- The SD2(Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate(from 2~150Hz) and pulse width (from 50~300µS) are fully adjustable.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: LG-TEC Dual Combo, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.