PROFESSIONAL ULTRASOUND and DEEP PENETRATING LIGHT THERAPY RIGHT IN YOUR HOME!
Bring the office to the home with the LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Therapy Unit. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit has three times stronger frequency sound waves than most other portable ultrasound units on the market. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is made with the highest quality components and is FDA approved. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit has a frequency of 1Mhz - the most trusted frequency for pain relief.
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is simple and easy to use. Plug in the unit. Place the included ultrasound gel on the treatment area. Choose from 3 settings - low, medium, or high. Use the ultrasound probe in circular motions for up to 20 minutes at a time.
Ultrasound therapy is used for conditions such as acute injuries, chronic pain, tendon injuries or pain, bursitis, arthritis, wound care, exercise recovery, and more. Ultrasound speeds the healing and recovery process by repairing scar tissue, reducing inflammation, improving flexibility and increasing circulation. Whether you receive ultrasound therapy at a doctors office or home, many will agree that treatment on a daily basis will provide the best best results.
Ultrasound is commonly used for:
- Injuries (pre and post operative)
- Tennis Elbow
- Tissue Swelling
- Inflammation of Muscle and Joints
- Acute and Chronic Pain
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit comes with everything you need for immediate use including a carrying case, ultrasound head probe, ultrasound gel and an AC adapter.
Remember, the goal of ultrasound therapy is deep penetration into the tissue. You will feel very, very little heat on the surface of your skin. With consistent use, you will notice a a significant improvements. Ultrasound Therapy will increase blood flow, reduced swelling and inflammation, improve flexibility, and break up scar tissue. Use our ultrasound once a day for a 15 minute interval per treatment area. Recover quickly and get back to your daily routine!
HOW DOES AN ULTRASOUND WORK?
The LG "PRO SERIES" Therapeutic Ultrasound device generates pulsed high frequency sound waves (1MHz) that are transferred to specific areas with a sound-headed probe. The Pulsed Sound Waves travel deep into the tissue generating vasodilation, which helps increase the blood flow to the treated area. Most patients will feel nothing at all DURING treatment, while some may feel a very slight warmth.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a little ultrasound transmission gel (included) to the treatment area. The gel acts as a coupling substance and ensures effectiveness. Make sure to move the Ultrasound Probe in SLOW CIRCULAR MOTIONS.
2. Put the power switch to the ON position to turn on the unit. The power indicator light and the "L" indicator will light up, indicating that it is on standby mode.
3. Press the "MODE" button to select the Treatment Intensity. There are 3 levels - LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. Each level has a light indicator.
4. The device offers 3 treatment times - 5, 10, or 15 minutes - each time corresponds to a light indicator. Simply press the "TIME" button to adjust the treatment time.
5. The device has a load detect system for safety. When you put the treatment "probe" on your body, the device will begin to send ultrasound energy. It will stop automatically when contact is poor.
6. The device has a temperature protection function. When the unit exceeds a certain temperature, it will cease to function, preventing you from harming or burning the tissue.
7. Remember to put switch to the OFF position when you are finished using your unit.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head
applicator for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth
of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7)
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor
hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- Frequency 1 MHz
- Wave Form Pulsed, Continuous
- Temporal Maximum Output 6.4W (duty factor 100)
- Head Warming Preheat Time of 3 Minutes
- Pulse Repetition Rate 100Hz
- Duty Factor (L,M,H) 5%, 50%, 100%
- Effective Radiating Area 4.0cm2
- Beam Uniformity Ratio (BNR) 5.0max
- Treatment Time - 5 min, 10 min, 15 min
Ultrasound Units can be used with many of our other devices, such as TENS Units, Muscle Stimulators, Interferential Units, Microcurrent Units, Galvanic Units, Russian Muscle Stimulators, Deep Penetrationg Light and Heat Therapy.
About the NEW Deep Penetrating Light Therapy:
The FDA Approved Clinical DPL (Deep Penetrating Light) REVIVE XL is quickly becoming on of our Top Sellers and most desirable products. Our DPL (Deep Penetrating Light) Clinical Handheld Device has 72 built in Infrared LEDs (Illuminators) to provide pain relief on the body and anti-aging and anti wrinkle effects on the face.
In less than 15 minutes a day you will achieve relief from inflammation, swelling, muscle tenderness, joint pain, back and body aches, and stiffness associated with arthritis. The DPL Clinical Revive XL features an over-sized treatment head allowing for an 83% wider treatment area than the previous model. It also has a velcro strap for convenient "hands free" use as well.
Our DPL Revive XL is used by thousands of doctors and patients looking for proven pain relief and skin treatment.
Our DPL Revive XL is FDA-cleared and available WITHOUT a prescription. It is a safe, relaxing, and totally painless healing experience. The intense light energy penetrates deep below the surface of the skin to deliver fast pain relief and repair where it is needed most. The DPL Revive XL utilizes Red and Infrared LED wavelengths - a proprietary design based on technology developed by NASA.
- Offers medical-grade technology based on NASA® study specifications
- 40% larger treatment head for enhanced treatment
- Contains (4) 660nm red spectrum LEDs and (68) 880nm infrared LEDs
- Designed for full body use
- A non-invasive, all natural treatment
- LED’s designed to last many years with normal use
- Built-in automatic timer to signal treatment completion
- Does not generate harmful heat or skin damaging UV light rays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) eligible product
Recent clinical studies have proven the efficacy of 660nm and 880nm LEDs in the management of sports muscle injuries and pain. The DPL uses light energy called “Photons” to penetrate deep into the body to ease pain and repair damaged tissues.
Pain reduction benefits of the DPL Revive XL Clinical Device include:
- Increased circulation
- Relief of joint aches and pain
- Relief from arthritis pain and stiffness
- Relaxation of muscles and spasms
- Healing of bruises
- Reduction of inflammation and swelling
- Fast healing of sprains
The DPL Revive XL ALSO improves the condition of the skin. The Red and infrared LED lights work synergistically to deliver optimal skin rejuvenation. The Red LED light has the ability to reach deep layers of the skin to encourage cellular repair and increase circulation. This process promotes a more vibrant and youthful complexion. Infrared light, invisible to the naked eye, penetrates deeper than any other color in the light spectrum. The infrared light produced by the DPL combats the signs of aging by replenishing dermal and epidermal cells, stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin, while speeding up the healing process. It accelerates the healing of wounds, cuts, and other damage to the face and body.
The DPL Revive XL offers post-surgical deep healing benefits. It speeds healing and recovery from intensive procedures such as reconstructive and plastic surgery, Botox and Restylane injections, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and more.
- NEW DPL® Revive XL Clinical Light Therapy Device
- Treatment Guide
- Worldwide AC Power Adapter (110-240 Volts)
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty