EXTRA 20% OFF WITH PROMO CODE LG20 AT CHECKOUT!
The LG-EXTREME Treatment Kit is one of our Top Selling Physical Therapy Combination Complete Systems. The LG-EXTREME KIT consists of our popular "LG-QUAD" Combo (4 in 1) TENS Unit, Muscle Stimulator, Microcurrent, and Interferential Unit and our #1 Selling "PRO SERIES" Portable Ultrasound Unit.
A variety of therapy treatments provide you with a wide selection of modalities that are available for your pain relief, physical rehabilitation, recovery, and healing goals.
The "EXTREME" Complete Physical Therapy System includes:
- LG-QUADCOMBO TENS / Muscle Stimulator/ Interferential/ Microcurrent 4 in 1 UNIT with AC Adapter
- LG "PRO SERIES" Portable Ultrasound Unit
- Everything Needed for Immediate Use Including electrodes and ultrasound gel
- Instruction manuals and quick start guides
- Money back satisfaction guarantee
- 5 year warranty
About the "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit:
Bring the office to the home with the LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Therapy Unit. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit has three times stronger frequency sound waves than most other portable ultrasound units on the market. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is made with the highest quality components and is FDA approved. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit has a frequency of 1Mhz - the most trusted frequency for pain relief.
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is simple and easy to use. Plug in the unit. Place the included ultrasound gel on the treatment area. Choose from 3 settings - low, medium, or high. Use the ultrasound probe in circular motions for up to 15 minutes at a time.
Ultrasound therapy is often used for helping scar tissue repair.
It is often used to treat conditions such as acute injuries, chronic pain, tendon injuries or pain, bursitis, arthritis, wound care, exercise recovery, and more. Ultrasound speeds the healing and recovery process by repairing scar tissue, reducing inflammation, improving flexibility and increasing circulation. Whether you receive ultrasound therapy at a doctors office or home, many will agree that treatment on a daily basis will provide the best best results.
Ultrasound is commonly used for:
- Injuries (pre and post operative)
- Tennis Elbow
- Tissue Swelling
- Inflammation of Muscle and Joints
- Acute and Chronic Pain
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit comes with everything you need for immediate use including a carrying case, ultrasound probe, ultrasound gel and an AC adapter.
HOW DOES AN ULTRASOUND WORK?
The LG "PRO SERIES" Therapeutic Ultrasound device generates pulsed high frequency sound waves (1MHz) that are transferred to specific areas with a sound-headed probe. The Pulsed Sound Waves travel deep into the tissue generating vasodilation, which helps increase the blood flow to the treated area. Most patients will feel nothing at all DURING treatment, while some may feel a very slight warmth.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a little ultrasound transmission gel (included) to the treatment area. The gel acts as a coupling substance and ensures effectiveness. Make sure to move the Ultrasound Probe in SLOW CIRCULAR MOTIONS.
2. Put the power switch to the ON position to turn on the unit. The power indicator light and the "L" indicator will light up, indicating that it is on standby mode.
3. Press the "MODE" button to select the Treatment Intensity. There are 3 levels - LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. Each level has a light indicator.
4. The device offers 3 treatment times - 5, 10, or 15 minutes - each time corresponds to a light indicator. Simply press the "TIME" button to adjust the treatment time.
5. The device has a load detect system for safety. When you put the treatment "probe" on your body, the device will begin to send ultrasound energy. It will stop automatically when contact is poor.
6. The device has a temperature protection function. When the unit exceeds a certain temperature, it will cease to function, preventing you from harming or burning the tissue.
7. Remember to put switch to the OFF position when you are finished using your unit.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7)
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- Frequency 1 MHz
- Wave Form Pulsed, Continuous
- Temporal Maximum Output 6.4W (duty factor 100)
- Head Warming Preheat Time of 3 Minutes
- Pulse Repetition Rate 100Hz
- Duty Factor (L,M,H) .32W , 3.2W, 6.4W , +/-20%
- Effective Radiating Area 4.0cm2
- Beam Uniformity Ratio (BNR) 5.0max
- Treatment Time - 5 min, 10 min, 15 min
Ultrasound Units can be used with many of our other devices, such as TENS Units, Muscle Stimulators, Interferential Units, Microcurrent Units, Galvanic Units, Russian Muscle Stimulators, Deep Penetrationg Light and Heat Therapy.
About the LG-QUADCOMBO TENS, Muscle Stimulator, Microcurrent, and Interferential Unit:
4 Proven electrotherapy physical therapy treatments in one great light, portable device!
Enjoy great pain relief and muscle rehabilitation with our LG-QUAD COMBO. Our LG-QUADCOMBO is our portable TENS Unit, Muscle Stimulator, Interferential Unit, and Micro-current Unit. Use the LG-QUAD COMBO on the road with the included batteries or plug your unit in at home or office with the convenient included AC Adapter. The LG-QUADCOMBO is light and small, measuring just 4.5 in x 2.5 and is 1 inch wide. Easily choose one of the four treatment modalities and easily customize your program, settings, and intensity.
The LG-QUAD COMBO portable unit comes with everything you will need for immediate use. It has the same intensity as the units in the office, so you will achieve great results. The LG-QUAD Combo comes with a Quick Start Guide and manual (in English), lead Wires, battery, AC adapter and carrying case.
More info on the 4 treatment modalities:
1. TENS Units disrupt the pain cycle by delivering a different, non-painful sensation to the skin around the pain site. In essence, it modulates the way we process the pain sensations from that area. TENS closes the pain gate, so to speak. Depending on the frequency the TENS unit delivers, the electrical stimulation can also trigger the body to release endorphins. Endorphins act as natural painkillers, and help promote a feeling of well-being.
2. Electronic Muscle Stimulators have been thoroughly proven to help with physical therapy where nerve and muscle damage has occurred. Many therapists highly recommend the use of these units when their patients routinely complain of sore or muscle pain during and after exercise workouts. Muscle stimulators also help with toning as well as the after-pain associated with strenuous weight training exercises. In this way the electronic muscle stimulators can help the body building enthusiast to better control the level of pain that is felt after a workout. Some people with problem areas such as sore shoulder muscles can use the stimulators to help alleviate the pain before the next session of exercising.
3. Micro-current Therapy produces minute electrical signals like those naturally occurring when the body is repairing damaged tissues. By applying similar electrical currents, the healing process is enhanced. Micro-current Therapy is often recommended in cases involving soft tissue inflammation or muscle spasm. Since Micro-current Therapy mimics the body's electrical fields it is helpful in relieving pain and stimulating the healing of soft tissues.
4. Interferential Current Therapy is essentially a deeper form of TENS. In essence, IFC modulates a high frequency (4000 Hz) carrier waveform with the same signal produced by a TENS unit. The high frequency carrier waveform penetrates the skin more deeply than a regular TENS unit, with less user discomfort for a given level of stimulation. Deep in the tissues, the carrier waveform is cancelled out, resulting in a TENS-like signal deep under the skin. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the IFC units may be useful for patients who have not had relief from TENS. Interferential stimulation is concentrated at the point of intersection between the electrodes. This concentration occurs deep in the tissues as well as at the surface of the skin. Conventional TENS and Neuromuscular stimulators deliver most of the stimulation directly under the electrodes. Thus, with Interferential Stimulators, current perfuses to greater depths and over a larger volume of tissue than other forms of electrical therapy.
The LG-QUAD COMBO Kit includes:
- LG-QUADCOMBO 4 in 1 TENS / Muscle Stimulator / Interferential / Microcurrent Unit
- Built in Digital LCD Display
- Built in Compliance Timer
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- 9 Volt Battery
- AC Adapter
- 45 Inch Lead Wires
- Settings Cover
- Portable Belt Clip
- Hard Carrying Case
- Easy to Use Instruction Manual & Quick Start Guide
- USA Support Monday to Friday
- 5 Year Full Warranty
FOUR PROVEN ELECTROTHERAPY MODALITIES:
TENS Units treats:
- Chronic & acute pains
- Back & cervical muscular and disc syndromes
- Shoulder syndromes
- Much more
Electronic Muscle Stimulators treats:
- Post-orthopedic surgery
- Joint replacement (i.e. hip, knee, shoulder)
- Muscle strengthening programs
- Shoulder subluxation
- Reduction of muscle spasms
- Much More
Interferential Units treats:
- Pre- and post-orthopedic surgery
- Joint injury syndrome
- Cumulative trauma disorders
- Inflammatory conditions
- Pain control of various origins
- Much More
Microcurrent Unit treats:
- Chronic & acute pains
- TMJ dysfunction
- Post-op care
- Sports injury
- Wound healing
- Much more
Simply place the electrode pads on your treatment area and turn on the unit. Select one of the 4 therapies that you would like to use - TENS, Muscle Stimulator, Interferential, or Micro-current Unit. Adjust the Pulse Width, Pulse Rate, and Intensity to your comfort level. Experiment or use our free electrode chart to find the best placement for your condition.
The Optional Items you may wish to purchase are:
1. Extra Electrode Pads LGMedSupply manufactures high quality, premium electrodes. The LG-QUAD comes with 4 Electrode Pads that last approximately 20 times. We also recommend purchasing some additional electrodes with your order. At some point you will need to replace your electrodes, and it is good to get a couple extra packs of our Premium Electrode Pads that we offer with your unit.
2. Rechargable Battery and Charger This is an excellent option that includes a 9 volt rechargable battery and charger which will allow you to get the most use out of your unit without the expense and/or inconvenience of purchasing additional batteries in the future. The rechargable battery lasts for about 24 hours of treatment.
3. Electrode Prep Spray which prolongs the life of the electrodes (pays for itself) by hydrating the electrode pad as well as removing body oil which can erode the electrode pads. It is not necessary, but it does make your electrodes last longer.
4. Lead Wires should be replaced just one or two times per year - and in the event that you break one. You may wish to consider ordering an additional pair of lead wires with your unit.
Check out our Additional Pain Relief units, such as our Portable Home Ultrasound Unit. Ultrasound Units help speed the healing process by reducing inflammation and swelling. An ultrasound unit is also a good modality to add to your "medicine cabinet."
LG-QUADCOMBO TENS, Muscle Stimulator, Interferential, and Microcurrent Specifications:
||Electrical stimulator device
||1.5"x1.5" Adhesive Electodes
||9V Alkaline Battery, type 6LR61
||AC Adaptor (Optional)
||Dual, isolated between channels
||9.0V Alkaline DC-1x6LR61 batteryAdapter output: 9.0Vdc, 800mA(optional)
||5°C to 40°C （41°F to 104°F）with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 hPa
||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 hPa
||There may be a� 5% tolerance of all setting and �10%
||Adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes or continuous. Adjusts in 1 minute steps. Treatment time countdown is automatic.
|Electrode Detection Function
||The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
|Technical specifications for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator(TENS)mode:
||Mono-phase square pulse wave
||Adjustable, 0~105mA at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/step.
||Adjustable, from 50 to 300μs microseconds, 10μs/step
||Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
||Burst rate: Adjustable, 0.5~5Hz Pulse width adjustable, 50~300μs Frequency fixed=100 Hz
||The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
|Pulse Width Modulation(M)
||The pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle time. The pulse width is decreased from its original setting to 60% in setting cycle time, and then increased from 60% to its original setting in nest setting cycle time. In this program, pulse rate (1 to 150Hz), pulse width (50 to 300μs) and cycle time (5 to 30 sec) are fully adjustable.
|Pulse Rate Modulation(M1)
||The pulse rate is automatically varied in a cycle time. The pulse rate is decreased from its original setting to 60% in setting cycle time, and then increased from 60% to its original setting in nest setting cycle time. In this program, pulse rate (1 to 150Hz), pulse width (50 to 300μs) and cycle time (5 to 30sec)are fully adjustable.
|Technical specifications for Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) mode:
||Mono-phase square pulse wave
||Adjustable, 0~105mA at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/step
||Adjustable, from 50 to 300μs, 10μs/step.
||Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
||Adjustable, 1~60 seconds, 1 Sec./step
||Adjustable, 0~60 seconds, 1 Sec./step
||Adjustable, 1~6 seconds, 1 Sec./step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
||Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Contraction", "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time.
ON TIME=Contraction + Ramp up + Ramp dow
||The Stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st working of CH1 is completed. In this program, The "ON" time including "Contraction", "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time.
ON TIME = Contraction + Ramp Up + Ramp down
OFF TIME ≥ ON TIME
||The Stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st operation of CH1 is started+ Delay Time. In this program, The "ON" time including "Contraction", "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time + Delay Time.
ON TIME=Contraction + Ramp up + Ramp down
Technical specifications for Interferential (IF) mode:
||Bi-phase square pulse
||Adjustable, 0~70mA at 1000 ohm Load
||Channel 1 � Fundamental frequency: 4000 Hz fixed Channel 2 � Selectable frequency: 4001 to 4150 Hz
Interference frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
|Technical specifications for Microcurrent (MIC) mode:
||Mono-phasesquare pulse wave
||Adjustable, 0~0.7mA at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 0.01mA/step
|Pulse Width (P.W)
||Adjustable, from 2 to 200ms, 1ms/step
||Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
||Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this program. 鏠onstant� is equal to the "Normal"
|Pulse Width Modulation (P2)
||The pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle time.The pulse width is decreased from its original setting to 60% in setting cycle time, and then increased from 60% to its original setting in nest setting cycle time. In this program, pulse rate (1 to 150Hz), pulse width (2 to 200ms) and cycle time (5 to 30 sec) are fully adjustable.
|Pulse Rate Modulation (P3)
||The pulse rate is automatically varied in a cycle time. The pulse rate is decreased from its original setting to 60% in setting cycle time, and then increased from 60% to its original setting in nest setting cycle time. In this program, pulse rate (1 to 150Hz), pulse width (2 to 200ms) and cycle time (5 to 30 sec) are fully adjustable.
The waveforms of the stimulation programs:
Microcurrent Pulse Width Modulation(P2)
Microcurrent Pulse Rate Modulation(P3)
Many of our customers that use combination TENS Units also use an Ultrasound Unit in order to repair scar tissue, increase circulation, and promote faster healing. Combination therapy is very effective. Simply place included ultrasound gel on treatment area and enjoy the benefits of Ultrasound at home.