THE SMARTEST TENS UNIT IN THE WORLD!
Are you "smart" when it comes to using a TENS Unit? You don't need to be "smart" or experienced to use this top quality TENS Unit.
If you are looking for a top quality, professional easy to use TENS Unit, the LG-SMART TENS Unit is for you. The LG-SMART TENS Unit is an FDA approved, easy to use TENS Unit. Choose from 10 Preset Body Areas that you are treating on the LCD screen. The LG-SMART will guide you to the right program that is best for your specific treatment needs. The LG-SMART comes with both battery and AC adapter so you can use at home or away. The LG-SMART TENS provides high clinical intensity treatment(100mA) - the exact type of treatment you would receive at the office.
The LG-SMART TENS Unit is very simple to use. Place the electrodes on the treatment area, turn on the unit, select the body body area that you are treating from the LCD screen, and experience soothing pain relief. Use the TENS unit as long as you like - there is no time maximum time limit.
The LG-SMART comes with everything needed for immediate use including battery, AC adapter, electrode pads, lead wires, quick start guide, and instruction manual. The LG-SMART comes with a 5 year warranty and free USA support.
10 Pre-set Body Area Programs include:
- Mid Back
- Low Back
The LG-SMART Digital TENS Includes:
- FDA Approved LG SMART Digital TENS Unit
- Choose from 10 Preset Body Area Programs
- 105mA Clinical Intensity
- Electrode Leads Wires
- 40mm x 40mm Square Pad Adhesive PREMIUM Electrodes
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter
- Built in Timer
- Quick Start Guide and Manual
- Carrying case
- 5 Year Warranty
- Channels: Dual: Isolated Between Channels
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61 AC Adapter output:v9.0Vdc, 800mA (optional)
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 40°C (41°FH to 104°FH)with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Storage conditions: -10°C to 50°C (14°FH to 122°FH)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.55×0.9 inches(L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs(With battery)
- Tolerance: There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer 15,30,60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform - Mono-phase Square Pulse Wave
- Pulse Rate Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Adjustable 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm, Load each channel 1mA/Step
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
More About TENS Therapy
People use TENS to relieve pain for many different types of illnesses and conditions. TENS are used to both treat acute and long lasting chronic pain including muscle, joint, and bone problems that occur with illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. It is also effective for a variety of conditions and injuries such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) is a treatment that has been used for many years. A TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this comfortable stimulation treatment will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain.