You don't need to be "SMART" to use the LG-SMART Digital TENS Unit with Body Select!
You don't need to be "smart" or experienced to use this SMART TENS Unit and take advantage of fast pain relief.
The LG-SMART TENS Unit is FDA approved, digital, and easy to use. Choose the body area you are treating from 10 Preset Programs on the LCD screen. The LG-SMART will automatically provide you with the appropriate program, waveform, pulse width, and pulse rate for the body area you are treating. The LG-SMART comes with both battery and AC adapter so you can use at home or away. The LG-SMART TENS is as powerful as those used in professional therapy - 100mA (milliamps). Use the built in timer to select 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or continuous treatment sessions.
The LG-SMART TENS Unit is very simple. Place the electrodes on the treatment area, turn on the unit, select the body body area from the LCD that you are treating, and experience fast and effective pain relief.
The LG-SMART comes with everything needed for immediate use including battery, AC adapter, electrode pads, lead wires, quick start guide, and instruction manual. The LG-SMART comes with a 5 year warranty and free USA support.
10 Pre-set Body Area Auto Programs include:
- Mid Back
- Low Back
The LG-SMART Digital TENS Includes:
- FDA Approved LG SMART Digital TENS Unit
- Choose from 10 Preset Body Area Programs
- 105mA Clinical Intensity
- Electrode Leads Wires
- 40mm x 40mm Square Pad Adhesive PREMIUM Electrodes
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter
- Built in Timer
- Quick Start Guide and Manual
- Carrying case
- 5 Year Warranty
- Channels: Dual: Isolated Between Channels
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61 AC Adapter output:v9.0Vdc, 800mA (optional)
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 40°C (41°FH to 104°FH)with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Storage conditions: -10°C to 50°C (14°FH to 122°FH)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.55×0.9 inches(L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs(With battery)
- Tolerance: There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer 15,30,60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform - Mono-phase Square Pulse Wave
- Pulse Rate Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Adjustable 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm, Load each channel 1mA/Step
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
More About TENS Therapy
People use TENS to relieve pain for many different types of illnesses and conditions. TENS are used to both treat acute and long lasting chronic pain including muscle, joint, and bone problems that occur with illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. It is also effective for a variety of conditions and injuries such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) is a treatment that has been used for many years. A TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this comfortable stimulation treatment will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain.
Many of our customers that use TENS Units also use an Ultrasound Unit in order to repair scar tissue, increase circulation, and promote faster healing. Combination therapy is very effective. Simply place included ultrasound gel on treatment area and enjoy the benefits of Ultrasound at home.