WORLD'S SMARTEST TENS UNIT - 10 PRE-SET PROGRAMS
If you are looking to relieve pain quickly and do not have a lot of experience with TENS Units, then the LG-SMART TENS Unit is a great model for you. The LG-SMART TENS Unit is an FDA approved, easy to use TENS Unit. Simply choose from 10 Preset Body Area Settings on the LCD screen. This ensures that you are using the best program on the treatment area. The LG-SMART comes with BOTH batteries and AC adapter so you can use at home or away. The LG-SMART provides high clinical intensity treatment(100mA) - the exact type of treatment you would receive at the office.
The LG-SMART TENS is simple to use. Place the electrodes on the treatment area, turn on the unit, select the body area icon you are treating from the digital display, and experience professional pain relief at home or on the road. The 10 preset body program selection will assure you have the unit on the proper program to achieve maximum benefits. Wear the unit as long as you like. There is no time limit.
The LG-SMART comes with everything needed for immediate use including battery, AC adapter, electrode pads, lead wires, quick start guide, and instruction manual. The LG-SMART comes with a 5 year warranty and free USA support if ever needed.
The LG-SMART Digital TENS Includes:
- FDA Approved LG SMART Digital TENS Unit
- Choose from 10 Preset Body Area Programs
- 105mA Clinical Intensity
- Electrode Leads Wires
- 40mm x 40mm Square Pad Adhesive PREMIUM Electrodes
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter
- Built in Timer
- Quick Start Guide and Manual
- Carrying case
- 5 Year Warranty
10 Pre-set Body Area Programs include:
- Mid Back
- Low Back
- Channels: Dual: Isolated Between Channels
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61 AC Adapter output:v9.0Vdc, 800mA (optional)
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 40°C (41°FH to 104°FH)with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Storage conditions: -10°C to 50°C (14°FH to 122°FH)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.55×0.9 inches(L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs(With battery)
- Tolerance: There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer 15,30,60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform - Mono-phase Square Pulse Wave
- Pulse Rate Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Adjustable 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm, Load each channel 1mA/Step
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
More About TENS Therapy
People use TENS to relieve pain for many different types of illnesses and conditions. They are use often to both treat acute and long lasting chronic pain including muscle, joint, and bone problems that occur with illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. It is also effective for conditions and injuries such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) is a treatment that has been used for many years. A TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this comfortable stimulation treatment will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain.