Size 17-24 Inches Circumference
Lifestyles can be stressful and busy. People seem to be suffering from more headaches, shoulder and neck pain, upper limb problems caused by poor posture, physical stress, computer work, driving long distances, sitting for long periods of time, poor sleeping habits, and emotional stress.
Many health professionals have observed that cervical neck traction allows tight neck muscles to relax, and helps decompress spinal discs and joints. The pressure of the LG-PND Neck Therapy System is adjustable so you can set the stretching to your comfort level. There are no batteries, chemicals or harmful side effects. It’s portable, safe and easy to use.
Neck traction stretches the soft tissues of the neck to separate the spinal joint structures in order to relieve neck pain. Constant traction results in tiring of the muscles, allowing the strain to rest on the joints. Traction results in a widening of the joint spaces, promoting pain relief because pressure is taken of the cervical nerves.
The LG-PND Neck Traction System should first be used at low pressure (low traction force) for 5 -10 minutes, slowly increasing up to 20 - 25 minutes. After completing treatment, the air should be released slowly and gently.
Benefits of Neck Traction Device Includes:
- Anatomically corrects traction safely
- Comfortably supports head and neck
- Exerts force evenly and gently
- Supports normal curvature of cervical spine
- Gentle traction release
- Easy-to-use and convenient for the elderly
- Light and portable for traveling
Who can benefit from the LG-PND Neck Traction Device?
- People who have stiff and sore neck muscle
- People who spend prolonged periods of time on the computer
- Office workers with poor posture
- People suffering from pressure build up in the neck & shoulders
- People with muscle spasms in neck or shoulders
- People with Degenerative Arthritis
Our Neck Therapy system is used for tight muscles, pinched nerves, neck pain, tension headaches, osteoarthritis, swollen discs, straightening of the neck and for degenerative discs or joints. The user should consult a medical professional if preexisting conditions exist.
Don't forget to check out our other pain units Portable TENS Units and Muscle Stimulators with electrode pads. They make a great combination with this device to help you achieve maximum pain relief!
*THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR RECENT SPRAIN / STRAIN INJURIES, OR ACUTE CONDITIONS