EXTRA 20% OFF WITH PROMO CODE LG20 AT CHECKOUT!
Treat yourself to combination therapy!
Combination therapy offers you the opportunity to use several treatment modalities for pain relief and faster healing. The LG-PROCOMPLETE treatment kit combines our LG-TEC ELITE TENS/Muscle Stimulator Combo and our PRO SERIES Ultrasound Unit. Save time, money, and get the results you desire with the LG-PROCOMPLETE Treatment Kit.
This video shows you what is included with the LG-PROCOMPLETE. You will receive our top selling "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound and our top selling LG-TECELITE TENS and Muscle Stimulator Combo. See them here:
Order our top selling physical therapy kit now and receive a 5 year warranty, money back satisfaction guarantee and free FEDEX ground shipping!
About the LG-TEC ELITE:
The LG-TEC ELITE is both a TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator in one. It delivers the highest adjustable intensity levels to treat pain and rehab muscles. The TENS Unit stimulates the nerves to "disrupt" the pain signal to the brain. The built in muscle stimulator function of the unit stimulates, re-educates, and contracts muscle to help you muscles rehab and recover faster. This unit is our top seller. The combination of TENS and muscle stimulation makes sense for a large majority of our customers pain or rehabilitation.
The LG-TEC ELITE comes with an AC adapter and batteries so whether you are home or on the go, you can take advantage of continuous pain relief therapy. The LG-TEC Elite has a digital LCD Screen that make it simple and easy to select your program and settings. You can adjust the pulse rate and pulse width to to the appropriate treatment area just like in the office. This unit is very easy to use. Simply place 4 electrodes on the treatment area and turn on the LG-TECELITE. You will notice relief within minutes.
This unit comes with a quick start guide and manual so you will be up and running and experiencing pain relief within minutes. Use our electrode placement chart for extra guidance on the best places to put the re-useable electrode pads.
About the LGMedSupply PRO SERIES Ultrasound:
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is 3 TIMES STRONGER THAN OTHER HOME UNITS!
The "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound is an enhanced portable unit with more power for faster healing and pain relief. Simply plug in the ultrasound unit, rub the gel on the treatment area, and move the ultrasound probe head in small circular motions. Choose from low, medium, and high settings. The ultrasound unit creates sound waves deep in the treatment area to reduce swelling, repair scar tissue, decrease inflammation, and increase circulation - leading to faster and more effective recovery.
Order our Top Selling Combo Kit and "bring the doctors office" right to your home with 2 of the industry leading pain relief devices. The LG-PROCOMPLETE comes with everything needed for initial use including ultrasound gel and electrode pads.
More information about the LG-TEC ELITE COMBO TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator:
The LG-TEC ELITE Combo continues to be our best seller and most popular product. The LG-TEC ELITE provides you with a TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator in one - appropriate for treating a wide range of conditions. The LG-TEC ELITE is FDA Approved and used by thousands of patient and doctors worldwide.
The LG-TEC comes with 2 proven electrotherapy modalities in one device. If you experience acute or chronic pain and need fast pain relief, a TENS Unit is a perfect choice. In addition to TENS therapy, the LG-TEC ELITE Combo has a built in Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Therapy. The muscle stimulator will help prevent muscle atrophy, build strength when recovering from injuries, and provide muscle pain relief. Muscle Stimulation is helpful in keeping muscles active during downtime. They are popular with athletes for training and recovery.
The LG-TEC ELITE Combo is re-designed for 2020 - now smaller, lighter, and sleeker than ever before! The built in belt clip and extreme light weight makes the unit easy to use at home on the go. The AC Adapter enables you to save battery life for when you need it most.
The LG-TEC ELITE has the highest clinical intensity level on the market up to 105mA - clinical power to provide pain relief and muscle recovery for any patient.
The LG-TEC ELITE Is simple and easy to use. You will receive a Quick Start Guide and instruction manual with your unit. Everything you will need including carrying case, lead wires, battery, AC adapter and electrode pads are included. Select from TENS or Muscle Stimulation therapy. You can control the program, pulse width, pulse rate, and intensity. Place the electrodes on the treatment area or use the electrode placement chart to treat the body area. Adjust the unit to the most comfortable setting. If you have any questions call us - we are here to help!
The LG-TEC ELITE Combo comes with a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY and SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Order our most popular product now and experience one of the very best pain relief products on the market today!
The LG-TEC ELITE Combo Unit includes:
- LG-TEC TENS and Muscle Stimulator
- Low to SUPER High 100mA Intensity
- Hard Carrying Case
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- AC Adapter
- 9 Volt Battery
- 45 Inch Lead Wires
- Belt Clip
- Built in Timer for Treatment Compliance
- Quick Start Guide and Instruction Manual.
- 3 Year Warranty, Satisfaction Guarantee
The Optional Items you may wish to purchase are:
1. Extra Electrode Pads LGMedSupply manufactures the highest quality, PREMIUM electrodes. The LG-TEC ELITE comes with 4 Electrode Pads that last approximately 20 treatments. We recommend purchasing some additional electrodes with your order. At some point you will need to replace your electrodes. Take advantage of Free Shipping to get a couple extra packs of our Premium Electrode Pads that we offer with your unit.
2. Rechargeable Battery and Charger This is an excellent option that includes a 9 volt Rechargeable Battery and charger which will allow you to get the most use out of your unit without the expense and/or inconvenience of purchasing additional batteries in the future. The rechargeable battery lasts for about 24 hours of treatment.
3. Electrode Prep Spray which prolongs the life of the electrodes (pays for itself) by hydrating the electrode pad as well as removing body oil which can erode the electrode pads. It is not necessary, but it does make your electrodes last longer.
4. Lead Wires should be replaced just one or two times per year - and in the event that you break one. You may wish to consider ordering an additional pair of lead wires with your unit.
5. Hot and Cold Pack Techniques such as heat therapy and cold therapy are effective in the treatment of your pain and inflammation. Practitioners use these therapies to promote improved range of motion in your injured joints and body segments, which allows you to participate sooner and more fully in rehabilitative activities following your injury. Chiropractors, physical therapists and other practitioners use heat or cold therapy based on when your injury occurred and the degree to which you have already healed.
|Channel Power supply
||Dual, isolated between channels 9.0 V Alkaline DC-1x6LR61 battery Adapter output: 9.0Vdc, 800mA(optional)
|5°C to 40°C ( 41°F to 104°F ) with a relative humidity of 30%-75%, atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 hPa
||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%, atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 hPa
||0.28 lbs(With battery)
||There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
||Adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes or continuous. Adjusts in 1 minute steps. Treatment time countdown is automatic.
|Electrode Detection Function
||The amplitude level will be reset to OmA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
|Technical specifications for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (TENS) mode
||Mono-phase square pulse wave
||Adjustable, 0~105mA at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/step
||Adjustable, from 50 to 300ps, 10ps/step
||Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
|| Burst rate: Adjustable, 0.5~5Hz Pulse width adjustable, 50-300ps Frequency fixed=10Hz
||The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
|Pulse Width Modulation (M)
||The pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle time. The pulse width is decreased from its original setting to 60% in setting cycle time, and then increased from 60% to its original setting in nest setting cycle time. In this program, pulse rate (1 to 150Hz), pulse width (50 to 300ps)
and cycle time (5 to 30 sec) are fully adjustable.
|Pulse Rate Modulation (M1)
||The pulse rate is automatically varied in a cycle time. The pulse rate is decreased from its original setting 10 60% in setting cycle time, and then increased from 60% to its original setting in nest setting cycle time. In this program, pulse rate 1 to 150Hz), pulse width (50 to 300ps) and cycle fime (5 to 30 sec) are fully adjustable.
|Technical specifications for Electrical Muscle Stimulation IEMSI mode
||Mono-phase square pulse wave
||Adjustable, 0~105mA at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/step.
||Adjustable, from 50 - 300μs
||Adjustable, 1 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
||Adjustable, 1~60 seconds, 1 Sec./step
|Relaxation (OFF) time
||Adjustable, 0~60 seconds, 1 Sec./step
||Adjustable, 1~6 seconds, 1 Sec./step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
||Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Contraction", "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. ON TIME=Contraction + Ramp up + Ramp down
||The Stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st operation of CH1 is completed. In this program, The "ON" time including "Contraction", "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" Cane, The OFF Time should be equal or more than the ON Time
ON TIME=Contraction + Ramp up + Ramp down OFF TIME ≥ ON TIME
||The Stimulation of the CH2 will occur after CH1 is started + Delay Time. In this program, The "ON" time includes "Contraction", "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. ON TIME = Contraction +
Ramp up + Ramp down time. The OFF Time
should be equal or more than the ON limes Delay Time, Time Delay time is adjustable from 1 to 10 seconds in this program.
More information about the LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit:
Bring the office to the home with the LGMedSupply "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Therapy Unit. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit has three times stronger frequency sound waves than most other portable ultrasound units on the market. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is made with the highest quality components and is FDA approved. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit has a frequency of 1Mhz - the most trusted frequency for pain relief.
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is simple and easy to use. Plug in the unit. Place the included ultrasound gel on the treatment area. Choose from 3 settings - low, medium, or high. Use the ultrasound probe in circular motions for up to 20 minutes at a time.
Ultrasound therapy is used for conditions such as acute injuries, chronic pain, tendon injuries or pain, bursitis, arthritis, wound care, exercise recovery, and more. Ultrasound speeds the healing and recovery process by repairing scar tissue, reducing inflammation, improving flexibility and increasing circulation. Whether you receive ultrasound therapy at a doctors office or home, many will agree that treatment on a daily basis will provide the best best results.
Ultrasound is commonly used for:
- Injuries (pre and post operative)
- Tennis Elbow
- Tissue Swelling
- Inflammation of Muscle and Joints
- Acute and Chronic Pain
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit comes with everything you need for immediate use including a carrying case, ultrasound head probe, ultrasound gel and an AC adapter.
Remember, the goal of ultrasound therapy is deep penetration into the tissue. You will feel very little heat on the surface of your skin. With consistent use, you will notice a a significant improvements. Use our ultrasound once a day for 15 minute intervals to recover quickly and get back in the game!
HOW DOES AN ULTRASOUND WORK?
The LG "PRO SERIES" Therapeutic Ultrasound device generates pulsed high frequency sound waves (1MHz) that are transferred to specific areas with a sound-headed probe. The Pulsed Sound Waves travel deep into the tissue generating vasodilation, which helps increase the blood flow to the treated area. Most patients will feel nothing at all DURING treatment, while some may feel a very slight warmth.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a little ultrasound transmission gel (included) to the treatment area. The gel acts as a coupling substance and ensures effectiveness. Make sure to move the Ultrasound Probe in SLOW CIRCULAR MOTIONS.
2. Put the power switch to the ON position to turn on the unit. The power indicator light and the "L" indicator will light up, indicating that it is on standby mode.
3. Press the "MODE" button to select the Treatment Intensity. There are 3 levels - LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. Each level has a light indicator.
4. The device offers 3 treatment times - 5, 10, or 15 minutes - each time corresponds to a light indicator. Simply press the "TIME" button to adjust the treatment time.
5. The device has a load detect system for safety. When you put the treatment "probe" on your body, the device will begin to send ultrasound energy. It will stop automatically when contact is poor.
6. The device has a temperature protection function. When the unit exceeds a certain temperature, it will cease to function, preventing you from harming or burning the tissue.
7. Remember to put switch to the OFF position when you are finished using your unit.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head
applicator for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth
of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7)
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor
hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- Frequency 1 MHz
- Wave Form Pulsed, Continuous
- Temporal Maximum Output 6.4W (duty factor 100)
- Head Warming Preheat Time of 3 Minutes
- Pulse Repetition Rate 100Hz
- Duty Factor (L,M,H) 5%, 50%, 100%
- Effective Radiating Area 4.0cm2
- Beam Uniformity Ratio (BNR) 5.0max
- Treatment Time - 5 min, 10 min, 15 min