Get 20% OFF Our Top Seller Today with Coupon Code LG20.
The ultimate in portable ultrasound therapy!
THE LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is up to 3X Stronger than the competition! We offer the highest power available in portable units on the market.
Speed the healing process with the LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Therapy Unit. In just 15 minutes a day you can speed up your recovery process. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit delivers pulsed sound waves that are up to three times stronger than first generation portable units. What this means to you is faster healing, recovery, and pain relief. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is FDA approved and delivers a a safe and effective frequency of 1Mhz (megahertz), the most widely used ultrasound frequency for healing and pain relief.
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit is simple and easy to use. Plug in the "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit and place the ultrasound gel (included) on the treatment area. Choose from 3 settings - low, medium, or high. Use the ultrasound probe in circular motions for for up to 15 minutes. The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound comes with a 5 year warranty, money back satisfaction guarantee and free shipping.
Ultrasound has long been proven to speed the healing and recovery process. It offers benefits such as repairing muscle, treating scar tissue, reducing inflammation, improving flexibility, and increasing circulation. It is great to use ultrasound units in therapy, however, ultrasounds treatment on a daily basis will speed up recovery.
The LG "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound Unit come with the Ultrasound Applicator, Gel, AC Adapter, and Carrying Case. Our brand name units come with a money back satisfaction guaranty and 5 year warranty!
Ultrasound Therapy is commonly used for:
- Injuries (pre and post operative)
- Tennis Elbow
- Tissue Swelling
- Inflammation of Muscle and Joints
- Acute and Chronic Pain
Many of our customers that use Ultrasound Units also use a TENS Unit for fast pain control and relief. Combination TENS electrotherapy is also very effective. TENS Units enable you to place electrodes on the treatment area and feel small impulses that provide both pain relief and muscle recovery. LG-PROCOMPLETE consists of our "PRO SERIES" Ultrasound and our top selling LG-TECELITE Dual Combo TENS/Muscle Stimulator in one complete kit.
HOW DOES AN ULTRASOUND WORK?
The LG "PRO SERIES" Therapeutic Ultrasound device generates pulsed high frequency sound waves (1MHz) that are transferred to specific areas with a sound-headed probe. The Pulsed Sound Waves travel deep into the tissue generating vasodilation, which helps increase the blood flow to the treated area. Most patients will feel nothing at all during ultrasonic sound wave treatment, while some may feel a very slight warmth.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply ultrasound transmission gel (included) to the treatment area. The gel acts as a coupling substance and ensures effectiveness. Make sure to move the ultrasound probe in SLOW CIRCULAR MOTIONS.
2. Put the power switch to the ON position to turn on the unit. The power indicator light and the "L" indicator will light up, indicating that it is on standby mode.
3. Press the "MODE" button to select the treatment intensity. There are 3 levels - LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. Each level has a light indicator.
4. The device offers 3 treatment times - 5, 10, or 15 minutes - each time corresponds to a light indicator. Simply press the "TIME" button to adjust the treatment time.
5. The device has a load detect system for safety. When you put the treatment "probe" on your body, the device will begin to send ultrasound energy. It will stop automatically when contact is poor.
6. The device has a temperature protection function. When the unit exceeds a certain temperature, it will cease to function, preventing you from harming or burning the tissue.
7. Remember to put switch to the OFF position when you are finished using your unit.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95¢XF the sound head
applicator for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth
of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7)
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor
hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- Frequency 1 MHz
- Wave Form Pulsed, Continuous
- Temporal Maximum Output 6.4W (duty factor 100)
- Head Warming Preheat Time of 3 Minutes
- Pulse Repetition Rate 100Hz
- Duty Factor (L,M,H) .32W , 3.2W, 6.4W , +/-20%
- Effective Radiating Area 4.0cm2
- Beam Uniformity Ratio (BNR) 5.0max
- Treatment Time - 5 min, 10 min, 15 min